Here at Roofing of Sacramento/Zimmerman ReRoofing, we are a full service roofer that has been catering to the homeowners of the Sacramento area for quite some time now. With us you only get the highest of quality of work done. Call us today so that we can start on your new roof as soon as possible. 916-385-0352
REASONS TO CHOOSE US AS YOUR SACRAMENTO ROOFER
- We are very reliable - Getting a roof installed in your home is a very big and expensive project, and you want to know that you're dealing with a very reputable company that only does the highest quality of work. Here at Roofing of Sacramento, we want you to know that we are a contractor that you can rely on to get the job done right the first time. We are one of the most established companies in the area. Our professional work crews will take care of your roofing issue from start to finish. We have spent the last so many years dialing in and honing our skills to make sure that we craft each and every roof with absolute precision.
- We are local, not corporate- We have been installing roofs on homes locally for over a decade now and have not traveled outside of the area. These days corporate America has been taking over almost every industry ultimately taking away that local feel and relationship. Sure corporate companies are great and all that, but one thing that we've noticed is that when a company branches off and makes their service massive, the quality dissipates a little bit. Overtime these conglomerates have been buying out small business after small business. Luckily for you guys though we will always be local for the whole time that we are in business. This way you will surely keep that great relationship knowing that we will always be there for you. You will be treated like family and we will be right by your side when ever there is a problem. That is just something you cannot get from a large nationally based roofing company.
- We are punctual- Another problem that comes up when you are working with most companies is that hardly any of them ever show up on time. Being punctual is a very big part of doing business the right way. Not just arriving early but also finishing The project on or before the deadline. In fact, that's probably an even bigger problem than showing up late. We say this because usually the work crews are getting paid by the hour, and if they go a week or two off schedule that's costing you more money. No homeowner wants to get overcharged for work that's not even worth the extra money. We promise to show up to the work zone at least 15 minutes early every day and have the product finished before the deadline so that we can save you money.
- We are highly experienced- Because of the fact that we have been around for a long time means that we have more than enough experience to be complete masters at what we do. One thing that you will find different with others is that they will oftentimes lack the necessary experience. Since we have been doing this for many years, you know that we have had that time to really work out the kinks in our skill set, leaving almost no room for error. All that being said, this is the perfect time for you to get your new roof. So give us a call 916-385-0352
- We are highly accountable -Here at Roofing of Sacramento, we stand behind all of the work that we do with our guarantee. We will stay true to our customers and take responsibility for anything that goes wrong. We're the ones who built the roof not you, so how could it be your fault? That's right it's not, but unfortunately most of the other contractors are not responsible for anything that goes wrong, so that would leave you losing even more money. Any repair that has to be done because it is a malfunction of the installation, we will fix at no cost.
Here at Roofing of Sacramento we have a very large variety of services. We provide everything from the installation of a new roof to a simple roof repair. There is nothing we cannot handle. We focus on even the smallest details with everything we do, to ensure that top quality work is achieved. Refer to the list of services below to get information in detail about what you're looking for.
Residential Roofing Installation and Repair
If you are a homeowner and you are looking for a new roof or if your current one is in decent shape but just needs a little fixing here and there. Then this service is perfect for you. We craft the highest quality roofs in the area.
You're regular asphalt roof is what the typical home owner gets, but if you are someone who has a little bit different tastes. Maybe you are looking to get a tile roof? Whatever it is we can handle it. We use tile, metal, and everything else under the sun. You name it and we have build it. Click below to find out more information.
Commercial Roofing Installation and Repair
If you own a very large office building, you are a school, a bakery, a small business ect, then this service is perfect for you. We can put a nice metal roof on just about any commercial building. We have worked with some of the largest companies in the Sacramento area. Refer to the button below to find out more information.
If you are not the type of person who has the budget to tear off your old roof and completely install a new one then this is a service that we would definitely recommend for you. Re-roofing is the perfect thing to do if you are on a budget because it allows you to squeeze a few more years of life out of your current roof.
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
I had a roof that was in dire need to be fixed. It was leaking all over the house and there was mold and mildew building up, the whole situation was a complete mess. I tried calling many of the roofing contractors around and most of them were very booked out. So I kept calling and then finally….I had actually found a company that could take care of my problem. That company was this one, Roofing of Sacramento. They were able to get their work crew out the same day to come and fix the leaks. I thought it had to be a simple patching job, but it had actually turned out that my roof had almost rotted all the way through. These guys laid some sort of protective sealer so that while they were working on the roof, the house would still be liveable. I am very impressed with the work that they did and also at the fact that they did not charge me extra to come on just short notice. If Roofing of Sacramento did not show up when they did, who knows what would've happen...Our roof probably would’ve caved in that’s what! I am so thankful for this amazing company and I recommend that everybody uses them.
A couple years ago I got a new tile roof Added to one of my houses and I got it done through Roofing of Sacramento. All I have to say is that these guys are amazing! They did a fine job with the tiles and now my house has a new life to it. My friends, neighbors, and family compliments me on it every time they are over. This roof doesn't only look nice and make my house more aesthetically pleasing, but it also has made my home much more efficient. In the Summers here in Sacramento, when it gets really hot, this roof has made my home stay significantly cooler than it did in the past making my electricity bill go way down by not having to use so much air conditioning. The roof was quite expensive but the quality of the work and the money it has saved me over the last couple years insure me that it was a great investment. On top of that, it has also increased the value of my home significantly. In fact the price of my house rose about $30,000 because of it. I don't think that would have happened if I had a different company installing my roof.
3 BENEFITS A NEW ROOF WILL PROVIDE
- Boosts aesthetic appeal- Having a new roof is something that will dramatically improve the exterior look of your home. To us there's nothing that looks worse then an old outdated roof, it just makes your house look outdated as well. Having a new roof though will help you keep up with the trend of having a modern looking house. With our stylish asphalt, metal, and tile roofs here at Roofing of Sacramento, your house will have a completely new feel to it. All of your friends and family will be in shock and awe when they see your home from now on. It is important to have a great looking home especially if you are looking to put it up for sale. We say this because more aesthetically pleasing homes stand out in the marketplace, making them easier to sell. The prospects will be even more interested as well if they know that there was a new roof just installed because it means that they won’t have to pay to get it done.
- Saves you money- Getting a new and updated roof may sound like quite a big expense, which it is. But it is something that is actually going to save you thousands of dollars in the long run, especially here in Sacramento. We say this because often times in the summer over here it can get to be well over 100 degree. And if you have a tile roof it will keep the majority of the heat out of your home, resulting in you using less ac, therefore making your electricity bill go down. It is vice versa for the winter time as well. The roofs that we install are very insulated which will make it much easier for you to keep your home at the temperature of your choice for quite some time rain or shine. We feel that this is yet another great reason as to why you should pick up that phone and give us a call. Let us work on your new roof today! 916-385-0352
- Raises the value of your home- If you are looking to raise the sale price of your home, then you have come to the right place. There is no better way to add to the value of your home then adding a new roof. Unlike a landscape or a pool, this is an actual piece of your house itself, which makes all of the money spent get attached right to the overall value of it. In most cases we’ve seen the roof add on about 50% more than what the homeowner actually paid for it. That means on average if you were to purchase a roof for $30000, the value of the house would go up $45000. That would be all of your money back plus you would've just made $15000 as well. Isn’t that crazy? There was one case we saw where the roof literally doubled its cost in value. Now that you know this it should be a no-brainer to get a new roof for you home. So Reach out to us today!
BEST TYPES OF ROOFS
There are many different types of roofs that are available for you to install on your home, but we have taken the time to develop a list of the top for materials that we've deemed the best to make a roof.
- Tiles - This is the right type of material for a person who is looking for a higher-end, longer-lasting roof than your typical asphalt Shingle roof. This one is quite more expensive than the others, but we believe that it is the best choice to go with. Not only is this material very strong and durable, it is also very aesthetically pleasing. These tiles are also very energy efficient because they keep the heat out of the house in the summer and the heat in the house in the winter. They can withstand basically any change in climate.
- Asphalt shingles- These shingles are typically what most people use for their roofs on the house. The reason for that being is because it is a very easy way to save money and time when getting a roof installed. The downside of these is that they are not going to last as long as something like tiles or a metal roof. Still, they are a great choice to go with because they are proven to work. Asphalt shingles have been used ever since the 1930s. Sometimes it's a good idea to just go old school and stick to the basics. With modern advancements in technology, companies have actually been able to improve asphalt shingles so now they are a lot more energy efficient and durable then they have ever been.
- Slate shingles - This is another very durable type of shingle that is more energy efficient. The coolest thing about the shingles is that they are biodegradable, so they are healthy to the environment. So if you're the type of person that believes in preserving the ecosystem, then this is the type of shingle you need for your new roof. Slate is the most expensive, most elegant looking material you can get for a roof. So if you are looking to add a little bit of Soiree to your home, then you have come to the right place. We specialize in the installation of slate because of the rising demand. In fact, most of our clients have been using this material simply for the fact that they want to keep up with the Joneses so to speak. Even though this material is a bit more pricey, we would definitely recommend it over all the others because it is the one that will raise the value of your home the most. This roof is also going to last longer then even a tile roof, after certain testing experts believe that this material can last as long as 75 years. That's a whole lifetime! If you were to call now, we can have one of our designers work on putting together your custom slate shingle roof today! 916-385-0352
Here at Roofing of Sacramento, we have the most competitive and affordable pricing around. No other roofing contractor beats our level of quality per dollar paid. Most other roofing companies will charge you way too much money for a service that let's just say.... isn't exactly cutting-edge. We believe in being at a price that's at the right level to make everybody happy. That way you're not breaking the bank and we are still making enough money to stay in business. One thing you want to watch out for is businesses that will offer build your roof at a price that so cheap it sounds too good to be true. Well that's probably because it is. Chances are that they are going to cut a lot of corners and then leave you in the dust when they're half done job is completed. So again, if you're looking for a great affordable way to get your roof done this season, go ahead and give us a call so that we can start on your new roof today! 916-385-0352